Hormonelle Störungen bei Frauen & funktionelle Ernährung
Millions of women suffer from hormonal imbalances, but why? Because many people mistakenly think they can be healthy simply going to their routine doctor visits, eating less, and moving more. If only it was that simple!
The symptoms of hormonal imbalance may be treated with medication but often you get told that this is ‘normal’ and there is little you can do. Unfortunately, these approaches don’t get to the root cause of these problems, and you feel misunderstood and frustrated. Without addressing the root cause and merely treating the symptoms, your overall health will continue to decline and can lead to more issues. I am dedicated to end this downward spiral by detecting which biological system isn´t functioning properly and WHY you suffer from those issues.
If you struggle with any of the following or anything else related to female hormonal imbalances, contact me and we can have a free 30-minute consultation to see if we can get you back on the path to feeling better:
- Heavy menstrual symptoms
- Not being able to become pregnant or carry out a baby
- Pregnancy related issues
- Cannot get through the day after you had your baby including postpartum depression (“child blues”), fatigue, irritability, weight issues, etc.
- Unexplained weight gain after the age of 40
- Early menopause signs
- Issues with menopause itself
- Estrogen/progesterone induced breast cancer